Clinical Advisory Committee
The Consortium supports the NW Metro regional Clinical Advisory Committee (CAC).
The CAC is a peer support network for clinicians in the region and provides:
- A forum for information exchange and peer support for clinicians involved in palliative care service provision, including input and review of content for the Clinical resources, information and training section of this website.
- Opportunities for clinician input to regional and statewide professional development and service improvement initiatives, including the activities of the Palliative Care Clinical Network (PCCN) operating as part of Safer Care Victoria.
The CAC meets bi-monthly, with various information exchange and other activities occurring between meetings. Membership of the CAC is drawn from the region’s specialist palliative care services and others with an interest in palliative care.
CAC members include:
- Hilary Hodgson, Austin Health
- Shaun O’Neill, Austin Health
- Kylie Johnson, Banksia Palliative Care
- John Doran, Melbourne City Mission
- James Watt, Northern Health
- Dr Barbara Hayes, Northern Health
- Val Crane, Bolton Clarke (formerly RDNS)/Mercy Palliative Care
- Rebecca Camilleri, Western Health
- Anita Haines, Western Health
- Amy Noble,Melbourne Health/Peter Mac/Parkville Integrated
- Dr Sarah Charlton, RAPID/Melbourne Health
- Ashley Nind, Western Health
- Philippa Sambevski, Western Health
- Julius Quiring, Northern Health
- Carmel Brown, Mercy Palliative Care
- Martin Kaltner,Northern Health
- Tamra Hoare,NWMPHN
For more information about the CAC, contact Consortium Manager Louisa Di Censo on .