The Consortium is governed by the Consortium Management Group. The Management Group includes eight ‘voting’ member organisations, and others in a non-voting capacity.
Consortium organisational members and representatives on the Management Group are:
- Austin Health – Helen Longton, General Manager Inpatient Cancer Services
- Banksia Palliative Care Service – Julie Paul, Executive Officer
- Melbourne City Mission Palliative Care – Sally Brown, Quality Coordinator
- Melbourne Health and Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute operating together as the Parkville Integrated Palliative Care Service – Marian Allison, Clinical Nurse Consultant (Marian is Chair of the Consortium Management Group)
- Mercy Health (including Mercy Palliative Care and Werribee Mercy Hospital) – Fran Gore, Manager, Mercy Palliative Care
- Northern Health – Lisa Bethune, Clinical Nurse Consultant
- RDNS – Marilyn Harper, Regional Manager (North) and Narelle Holliday, Regional Manager (West)
- Western Health – Carol Perich, Subacute Operations Manager, Clinical Practice and Development
- North and Western Melbourne Primary Health Network – Kerrie Cunningham, Program Officer Integrated Care
The Consortium also supports the operation of a regional Clinical Advisory Committee, a peer support network for clinicians in the region.
For information about the Consortium Management Group or Clinical Advisory Committee, contact Consortium Manager Michael Gourlay on .