The Consortium is governed by the Consortium Management Group. The Management Group includes eight ‘voting’ member organisations, and one other in a non-voting capacity.
Consortium organisational members and representatives on the Management Group are:
- Austin Health – Helen Longton, General Manager Inpatient Cancer Services
- Banksia Palliative Care Service – Michelle Wood, Executive Officer
- Melbourne City Mission Palliative Care – Janet Phillips, Strategy and Operations Manager, Palliative Care
- Melbourne Health and Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute operating together as the Parkville Integrated Palliative Care Service of the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Mercy Health (including Mercy Palliative Care and Werribee Mercy Hospital) – Fran Gore, Manager, Mercy Palliative Care
- Northern Health – Lisa Bethune, Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Western Health – Carol Perich, Subacute Operations Manager, Clinical Practice and Development
- North and Western Melbourne Primary Health Network – Sarah O’Leary, Manager Integration
The Consortium also supports the operation of a regional Clinical Advisory Committee, a peer support network for clinicians in the region.
For information about the Consortium Management Group or Clinical Advisory Committee, contact Consortium Manager Louisa Di Censo firstname.lastname@example.org